Just when things seemed to be looking up...life sticks it's foot out and trips you. Then drops a brick on your head.
Ok, so maybe not so dramatic, but the results from the MRI of my bum ankle came back. The tendons are fine. No tendonitis, no tears.
My ligaments, however, did not come out as well. 2 of them are torn, one completely, one almost completely, and I have an anterior impingement. Which reminds me, time for my drug cocktail. Too bad it's nothing stronger that 2 Aleve and ibprofen 800.
So, seeing as how I didn't sprain it in the recent past, I have a dilemma. The last major injury I had was in 2004, when I rolled it. I took 8 months off everything, did physical therapy, the whole bit, and was told it was fine. And 4 years later, here I am. However, now, the healing process has passed me up.
So, onto physical therapy again. Doesn't heal? Sucks for me. I'll be looking for a new career, most likely behind a desk.
I'm beginning to think God does have a sense of humor.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment