Monday, October 13, 2008

Each day is a little closer...

It's gotten down to less than 30 days before I leave, which is exciting and frightening all at the same time. My flight had to be changed so it got pushed out further, but that didn't happen till I'd already sent the personal property shipment. So now I have to pack a crap load of stuff that needs to go and ship it through the post office, and pay for it myself. I just sorted through the clothes I'm going to be keeping here, and my wardrobe is down to a quarter of my closet and about 5 pairs of jeans. About 5-7 shirts that I have are workout shirts, as well as other workout clothes (since I'm still hoping that after my appointment with the orthopedist I'll be able to use my ankle again... if not, those clothes are going too!). The amount of actual clothes that I'm keeping here to wear is phenomenally small. I'm keeping a pair of sneakers, flip flops(for quick runs outside), and a couple pairs of flats. I hate having to do this all so fast, but that means I get to leave and start my life in a whole new place where no one knows me and I don't have to deal with the BS here anymore. Sometimes I think that's the only thing keeping me going.

0 comments: