I was making dinner tonight, when I casually asked SB if he still planned on moving the bed to the other bedroom like he had stated earlier.
His response- 'I don't feel like it right now'.
The whole reason for him moving the bedroom we're in now to the other bedroom is that the one we're in has a window that faces the street-with no curtains or blinds. There are lots of people that are out there at any given time. Meaning, I can't even get dressed in my own room without being seen by who knows how many people.
I felt like saying 'well, I don't feel like making dinner'. But I'd already started. So I continued, even though I'm the one who put everything up, unpacked most of it, did the dishes, swept and mopped (although he claims to have swept. haha), and now here I am, making your dinner, and you tell me you don't feel like it?
Well, guess what I don't feel like doing tonight....ha.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment